Daiso - Bad Service from Cashier

It happens on 6 March 2016 at Daiso Malaysia, Sunway Pyramid Mall.Because I don't have small change and the cashier started to CURSE on me ( I knew it when looking at her face!

) . What a BAD SERVICE I got from this B****! Definitely ruin my day! I hope the respective MANAGER can take any action on this lady!

The rudest person I have met at DAISO Sunway Pyramid!!

Here is her pictures!!I really hope that respective authorities should consider to imply standard hiring procedure to increase the QUALITY of its staff!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Privacy and Data Security

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Services provided by the cashier

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Daiso Staff
Review category
review #803987 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Daiso? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 25 #1133713

You knew she was cursing you by the look on her face??? So, you did not actually hear her cursing??? Are you saying she was cussing you out in her mind, you know because of the look on her face and you are making a complaint about that and calling her a b*tch? Please tell me that is not what you are saying!

0 0 Reply

Sep 06 #1208836 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

Don't tell me you don't know how to read body language??? She has the RUDEST ANNOYING face and I bet you must be someone who always shows that kind of look on somebody. Please, have some respect for others and most importantly, she is REPRESENTING the company's IMAGE!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Daiso. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Daiso.
Filing a new complaint about