Bandar Sunway, Selangor
2.2
Privacy and Data Security

It happens on 6 March 2016 at Daiso Malaysia, Sunway Pyramid Mall.Because I don't have small change and the cashier started to CURSE on me ( I knew it when looking at her face!

) . What a BAD SERVICE I got from this B****! Definitely ruin my day! I hope the respective MANAGER can take any action on this lady!

The rudest person I have met at DAISO Sunway Pyramid!!

Here is her pictures!!I really hope that respective authorities should consider to imply standard hiring procedure to increase the QUALITY of its staff!

Review about: Daiso Cashier.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Services provided by the cashier.

Had an Experience with Daiso?

Comments

You knew she was cursing you by the look on her face???So, you did not actually hear her cursing???

Are you saying she was cussing you out in her mind, you know because of the look on her face and you are making a complaint about that and calling her a b*tch?Please tell me that is not what you are saying!

to Anonymous Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia #1208836

Don't tell me you don't know how to read body language??? She has the RUDEST ANNOYING face and I bet you must be someone who always shows that kind of look on somebody. Please, have some respect for others and most importantly, she is REPRESENTING the company's IMAGE!