I patronized the branch at Kallang Wave mall & has no $1 coin for its trolley. Hence i went up to cashier & ask for a change. However, the staff just replied me that its their policy that changing of coins is not allowed.

Please pardon me that what do we get for changing coins? It is to get a trolley to shop in your premise. Where can we go? I am handling 3 kids & 2 bags. How do you expect me to shop around happily without a trolley?

If you want to provide trolleys, firstly it should be free from inserting coins. If you want to prevent lost of trolleys by implementing coins insertion then allow customers to change coins !!

If you think that your business is so good that customers care is no longer important, then i wish that another competitor will come by soon.

This person wrote the review because of "stupid policy" at Daiso. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Daiso to "allow change of coins for trolleys".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Daiso and daiso customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Daiso?

Comments

Singapore, Singapore, Singapore #1258766

Certain staff are rather unfriendly.Those aunties can be grouchy.

Like the one at IMM. Siad :'"what the ***" to her colleague but her face like ***.

After even she said thank you with a stony face.Yuks.