Went diaso sembawang, saw a plastic pencil case but can't seems to open, ask staff for help.She claim that there is plastic wrapper around it and she can show me how to open after I paid for the item which I did.

After which she cannot find any wrapper still, so she uses a penknife to cut around the pencil case for invisible plastic wrapper. She also consulted her colleague and with much difficult and attempts, they managed to open it by brute force. I was shocked because the pencil case is supposed to be used by my primary school son. If an adult need so much force and countless attempts just to open it, how do you expect a primary school child to do it?!!!

I immediately ask to change to other item because I don't think my son can open it. However, staff claim that it cannot be exchange because she already remove the plastic wrapper?!!!! There is NO plastic wrapper at all and I have not even stepped out of the shop.

In fact, I did not even touch the pencil case during the process as the staffs were the only one handling it all the while, trying to open it.Felt rather cheated as I was made to buy something I did not want when all I do is to ask them to show me how to open the pencil case.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Daiso?

Comments