I thought go to daiso japan i can get goods made from japan,after i vame back i found this item made from thailand ,what the *** is going on? We trust on japan quality is better than other country why daiso ask other country to made?

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Daiso and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Daiso.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Daiso to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Daiso?

Comments

Fanatics - SCAM!! Footballpersonality @kissmarketonlineshop.com @globalccpay.com Fanatics "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..." Read more Ezbuy - Worst service I have ever used Ezbuy "I am an ezbuy customer from the time they first started out until now. So I had been through the early stages (which to me was the best time) because..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Tidebuy - DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! Poor quality of dress bought from here. Tidebuy "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more